February 28, 2018
- Convention on the "sustainable Innovations for the logistics of the agrifood"
- Organized within Green Logistics Expo in collaboration with Assologistica and the Observatory Food Sustainability of the Polytechnic of Milan
- 8 thursdays March from hours 14,30 to hours 17,00 within Green Logistics Expo, the new International Hall of the Sustainable Logistics in program to Padua from the 7 on 9 March near the Pavilions of the Fair, will carry out the convention from the title "sustainable Innovations for the logistics of the agrifood: best practices to I confront". The appointment, than will hold Centro Congressi of the Fair of Padua, has been organized in collaboration with Assologistica and the Observatory Food Sustainability of the Polytechnic of Milan.
- To the encounter they will take to part important exponents of the food industry and expert of European alimentary policies that will carry their reflections and experiences in order to comprise the opportunities and the impacts that the innovation, broadly speaking, will be able to have in the optical of a sustainable transformation of the agricultural and food- system and on which they are best the practical ones in order to accelerate this process.
- I convene will be preceded by the workshop of the Observatory Food Sustainability from the title "startup the Agrifood: engine of innovation for the sustainability" that will hold in the morning of thursday to hours 10,30, during which will be introduced the results of the search: the innovative contribution of startup the Agrifood and the new models of business for the alimentary sustainability.
Vice-president Assologistica and President Number1
Vice-president section Alimentary Padua Confindustria
Secretary Generale Assologistica.
TO INNOVATE IN THE RETAIL:CASE EASYCOOP
MARCO DI FALCO
Director Operations, Digitail s.r.l.
WHO FUCKED ANDREA Responsible Scientifico of the Observatory Contract Logistics, Polytechnic of Milan,
on the topic GREEN LOGISTICS AS REQUIREMENT Of the AGRIFOOD OF QUALITY
BEST PRACTICES TO I CONFRONT
LUCA FERNANDO RUINI
Vice-president Sicurezza, Atmosphere & Energy of the Barilla Group
Supply Chain Director Campari Group
CEO Carlsberg Italy.
PAOLO DE CASTRO
Europarlamentare, Primo Vice Presidente of the Commission Agriculture and Rural Development of the European Parliament.
Journalist de "the SUBSIDIARY one"