ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

25 September 2018 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 00:13 GMT+2



June 6, 2018

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
The company of Norwegian navigation Color Linens buys the compatriot Kristiansand Line

The acquisition includes the ferry "Superspeed 1"

The company of Norwegian navigation Color Line Transport of the group Color has signed an agreement with the compatriot ONS Ship Fnance in order to buy the entire capital stock of the company of navigation Kristiansand Line, that it possesses the ferry Superspeed 1 of 36.822 tons of tonnage that is employed by same the Color Linens on the Kristiansand-Hirtshals route and that it can transport 2,315 passengers and 750 motors vehicle. The transaction will have a value of 580 million Norwegian crowns (61 million euros).

ONS Ship Fnance is participated by same the Color Linens, than he possesses 38.6% of the capital, while remaining 61.4% are stopped by the O.N. Sunde, group leader of the same group Color.



ABB Marine Solutions


Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail