ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

14 November 2018 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 10:22 GMT+1



July 27, 2018

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Ok of the Conference of the Regions to I leave again of the Bottom for the financing of the participations of adaptation of the ports

The total is of 63,5 million euros

Yesterday the Conference of the Regions has given positive opinion with respect to leaves again of the Bottom, pairs to 63,5 million euros, for the financing of the participations of adaptation of the ports for year 2017. "In the opinion - Stefano Bonaccini has announced, president of the Conference of the E regions the independent Provinces - we release also of the recommendations addressed to the Ministry of Infrastructures and the Transports to the aim to face in organic way the support of the participations of adaptation of the ports. You it must be a particular attention turned to the development you carry minors in order to favor their increase so".

"In the provision - it has added Bonaccini - we have a norm that facilitates the realization of the works previewed in the harbour town development plans and the triennial operations plans of the Harbour Authorities. One so agrees to promote the potenziamento of the infrastructural net and the services in the ports and the street and railway connections. An appropriate bottom is created moreover, pairs to 1% per year of the VAT due on the import of the goods introduced in the national territory for every port".

The Bottom supplies to share the resources available for annuity 2017 through a quota pairs to 80% (50,8 million) that it is attributed according to a mechanism pure mathematician lacking in discrezionalità elements. Remaining 20% (12,7 million) are assigned in the respect of the legislative dictation second purposes of perequativo character that hold account of the infrastructural requirements of the various Harbour Authorities.


Agency

Operas To realize

Amount

Authority of Harbour System of the Sea of Sardinia

Port of Cagliari:
New realization gate of income and the destined premises to the harbour operators used after the controls of the customs passage

700.000, 00

Authority of Harbour System of Mare Adriatico Centrale

Port of Ancona:
extraordinary maintenance of the vestments submergeeed of the docks of mooring n.6 and 7

500.000, 00

Authority of Harbour System of Mare Adriatico Centrale

Port of San Benedetto del Tronto:
Escavo backdrops harbour mouth

1.700.000, 00

Authority of Harbour System of Mare Tirreno Centro Settentrionale

Port of Civitavecchia:
Large square area you ferry 1° extract I

5.400.000, 00

Harbour authority of Gioia Tauro

Port of Gioia Tauro:
Work of completion of the dredging of the harbour channel

4.400.000, 00

TOTAL


12.700.000, 00




AGENCIES BENEFICIARIES

AMOUNT
PROPORTIONAL
BEING UP

LIGURIAN SEA WESTERN

15.256.036, 92

SEA OF SICILY ORIENTAL

9.206.317, 78

NORTHERN TYRRHENIAN SEA

5.220.423, 43

LIGURIAN SEA ORIENTAL

4.275.976, 39

CENTRAL TYRRHENIAN SEA

2.443.184, 90

TYRRHENIAN MATER NORTHERN CENTER

2.810.755, 17

NORTHERN ADRIATIC SEA

2.327.901, 69

CENTRAL ADRIATIC SEA

1.547.863, 15

ADRIATIC SEA CENTRO-SETTENTRIONALE

1.391.167, 70

SOUTHERN ADRIATIC SEA

1.040.018, 40

ADRIATIC SEA ORIENTAL

987.876, 23

OF THE IONIAN ONE

893.129, 53

SEA OF SARDINIA

109.902, 95

SEA OF WESTERN SICILY

66.061, 33

AP GIOIA TAURO

231.450, 39

AP MESSINA

2.423.660, 72

AP SALERNO

568.273, 32


50.800.000, 00


ABB Marine Solutions
Consorzio ZAI
Salerno Container Terminal
Autorità Portuale di Trieste



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail