ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

20 November 2018 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 12:24 GMT+1



October 15, 2018

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
In according to trimester of the 2018 traffic of the container in the harbour terminals of Eurokai it is diminished of -3,9%

Bending of -5,4% in the German terminals of Eurogate and decrease of the -4,2% in the Italian terminals of Contship Italy

In according to trimester of this year harbour terminal that is under responsibility of the German group Eurokai they have enlivened a traffic of the container pairs to 3,49 million teu, with a decrease of the -3,9% regarding the period April-june of 2017. The bending is yields of the decrease of the -5,4% of the traffic enlivened from the German terminals of the group, that joint between Eurokai and compatriot BLG Logistics are managed by the Eurogate, joint venture, and that they have enlivened 1,86 million teu, let alone of the contraction of the -4,2% of the traffic enlivened in the Italian ports from the group Contship Italy, whose 66.6% of the capital are of property of the remaining Eurokai and 33.4% of the Eurogate.

In particular, in according to trimester of the 2018 German terminal of the group in the port of Bremerhaven they have enlivened 1,35 million teu (- 2.2%), those in the port of Amburgo 377 thousand teu (- 13.1%) and those in the port of Wilhelmshaven 133 thousand teu (- 13.0%).

In Italy the traffic enlivened to the Medcenter Container Terminal (MCT) of the port of Gioia Tauro is piled to 584 thousand teu (- 1.0%), that totaled from La Spezia Container Terminal (LSCT) in the port of La Spezia has been pairs to 337 thousand teu (+0.5%), the traffic enlivened from Salerno Container Terminal (SCT) in the port of Salerno has been attested to 90 thousand teu (+5.9%), in the port of Cagliari the Cagliari International Container Terminal (CICT) has enlivened 51 thousand teu (- 49.1%) and in the port of Ravenna the Terminal Container Ravenna (TCR) has closed the third trimester of this year with 50 thousand teu (+0.2%).

The other harbour terminals that are under responsibility to Eurokai have enlivened 326 thousand teu (- 4.8%), of which 350 thousand teu enlivened in the Moroccan port of Tanger Med (+3.1%), 107 thousand teu in the Cypriot port of Limassol (+5.3%), 47 thousand teu in the portuguese port of Lisbon (- 8.3%) and 17 thousand in the Russian port of Ust-Luga (+16.0%).

In the first six months of the 2018 terminal of Eurokai they have enlivened a total of 6,95 million teu, with a reduction of the -4,0% on the first semester last year. In Germany the traffic is piled to 3,76 million teu (- 3.4%), of which 2,70 million teu enlivened to Bremerhaven (- 1.6%), 761 thousand teu to Amburgo (- 16.2%) and 292 thousand teu to Wilhelmshaven (+25.7%). In Italy the total data has been of 2,19 million teu (- 8.9%), of which 1,16 million teu enlivened Gioia Tauro (- 8.0%), 657 thousand teu to La Spezia (+1.4%), 174 thousand to Salerno (+10.8%), 110 thousand to Cagliari (- 55.8%) and 93 thousand to Ravenna (- 1.9%). In the other harbour ports of call the traffic has been of 1,01 million teu (+6.2%), of which 685 thousand teu to Tanger Med (+5.8%), 196 thousand teu to Limassol (+18.4%), 86 thousand teu to Lisbon (- 13.0%) and 39 thousand teu to Ust-Luga (+9.6%).


ABB Marine Solutions



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail