ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

25 May 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 01:06 GMT+2

November 22, 2018

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
In the third trimester the traffic in the port of Taranto is diminished of -11,2%

In the first nine months of the 2018 decrease it has been of -8,5%

The port of Taranto has closed the first nine months of this year with a traffic of the goods of 15,1 million tons, with a decrease of the -8,5% regarding the period January-september of 2017, trend negative that is composed of a bending of the -6,0% of the traffic enlivened in the first trimester of the 2018 continuation from a contraction of the -8,2% recorded in the quarter next one in order to end 30th September with a marked decrease of -11,2% in the quarter conclusosi one.

In the first nine months of this year the traffic to the disembarkation has been of 8,6 million tons (- 10.4%) and that of cargos to the boarding to 6,5 million tons (- 5.9%). Altogether the solid bulk cargos to the boarding and the disembarkation are piled to 8,3 million tons (- 6.9%), those of liquid bulk to 2,9 million tons (- 12.8%) and the volume of conventional traffic of the goods has been attested 4,0 million to tons (- 8.3%).

In the solo third trimester of the 2018 apulian port has enlivened a total of 4,9 million tons of goods regarding 5,5 million tons in the period July-september last year. The traffic of the solid bulk has turned out stable being is pairs almost 2,9 million tons. The liquid bulk is diminished of the -24,4% coming down to 786 thousand tons. Decided decrease also of the goods conventional that has totaled 1,2 million tons (- 22.6%).

ABB Marine Solutions
Evergreen Line
Autorità di Sistema Portuale Tirreno Settentrionale

Search for hotel
Check-in date
Check-out date

Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail