ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

25 June 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 03:26 GMT+2

December 17, 2018

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
ABB will sell the division Power Grids to the Hitachi

Initially 80.1% of the capital for 6,4 billion dollars will be yielded

Helvetic group ABB, that it develops produced and it arranges for the electrification, the industrial automation, the robotics and the control of movement, will sell to the Hitachi Japanese own division Power Grid that realizes produced, systems and solutions of service for the energy and the long automation all the chain of the value of the generation, transmission and distribution for the customers of the utilities, the industry and the fields of the transport and infrastructures.

The fixed understanding the value of the division in 11 billion dollars and Hitachi initially will acquire 80.1% of the capital of the Power Grids for 6,4 billion dollars, with option in order to acquire remaining 19.9%. According to the forecasts, the transaction will be capacity to term in the first semester of 2020.

As a result of sale ABB will reorganize own activity centralizing it on four coppers of main businesses. Electrification, Industrial Automation, Robotics & Discrete Automation and Motion.

ABB Marine Solutions Voltri-Pra Terminal Europa Vincenzo Miele

Search for hotel
Check-in date
Check-out date

Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail