ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

19 June 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 19:07 GMT+2



March 11, 2019

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
IDB Invest finances the widening of the container terminal of the port of Itapoá

The traffic ability will be elevated by 510 thousand teu to 1,2 million teu

The IDB Invest of the Inter-American Development Bank group will finance with 150 million real (34 million euros) the project of widening of the Itapoá Port Container Terminal of the port of Itapoá, in the Brazilian state of Santa Catarina. The private harbour port of call is managed by the Itapoá Terminais Portuários, society participated to 70% from the Portinvest Participações, joint venture that is constituted by the Brazilian group Battistella that work in the field of the forest produced ones and that stops 60% of the capital and from the Brazilian Logística Brasil (LOGZ) that possesses remaining 40%, and to 30% from the company of Aliança navigation that, through Hamburg Süd, takes part of shipowning group Danish A.P. Møller-Mærsk.

The project of widening of the container terminal previews the expansion of the areas carrying them from 146 thousand to 296 thousand square metres and the lengthening from 630 to 800 linear meters of the dock in order to increase the annual ability to containerized trade from 510 thousand teu 1,2 million teu.


ABB Marine Solutions
Evergreen Line
Vincenzo Miele



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail