March 22, 2019
- On 29 March to Piacenza a convention on the topic "Polo Intermodale of Piacenza: future perspectives and impact on the territory"
- Operators of the logistics and the transport and representatives of the institutions the coinvolerà encounter
- Next 29 March to Piacenza, near the prestigious center of the College Alberoni Sala of the Tapestries, will hold a convention on the topic "Polo Intermodale of Piacenza: future perspectives and impact on the territory" on initiative of Confapindustria and the Municipality of Piacenza, with the sponsorship of Confapi Industry Emilia-Romagna, Rotary and sundries associations, and the organizational support of Istituto Internazionale of Communications (IIS) of Genoa.
- The encounter has been organized in consideration of the increasing importance that by now they give more than a decade the area piacentina is covering as logistic pole of strategic interest for Italy, in when represents the point of crossing of the two guiding fundamental ones: the director Nord-Sud, in which Piacenza he anticipate myself as natural access to the Milanese and Swiss area for all the coming traffic from the peninsula, and the director Est-Ovest, with relations directed to the West with Turin and the port of Genoa-Savona and to east with the industrial area Veneto-friulana and through Verona with the pass of Brenner and central Europe.
- The topic that the local community interests - and for sure aspects worries – is direct consequence of the strategicità of the area that, as famous, is for a long time increasing object interests by the operators of the logistics and the transports, as they demonstrate to the important takeovers international groups between which Hupac, Prologis, Amazon and Ceva. The worry, than the convention it intends to reorganize, it is that the investments involve consumption of areas, congestion, environmental pollution and acoustic, and little fallen back occupational. Vice versa, and it is that the convention is proposed to demonstrate, a correct management of the takeovers can consolidate the role of the area piacentina as I unwind trasportistico fundamental and as income from South for the Milanese area, creating meanwhile a new occasion of sustainable development for the city, with a fort increment of the railroad to the detriment of the rubber.
- The convention previews the involvement of the most characterized operators of the logistics and the transport, in particular railway, with the presence of the environmental member and with a conclusion to political level by the institutions and of the Ministry of Infrastructures and the Transports.
Addresses of salute
Prefect of Piacenza - S.E. Maurizio Falco
President Confapindustria Piacenza - Cristian Camisa
Technical table: "focal points"
President IIC moderates Fabio Capocaccia -
with participations of journalist Michele Rancati - Assistant manager Telelibertà
Piacenza logistics center of the Italy North:
Gian Enzo Duci - President Nazionale Federagenti
Piero Solcà - HUPAC, Director Terminals & Services
Management of the logistic Poles:
Fabrizio Bertola - Group FBH
Real estate logistic operators:
Sandro Innocenti - PROLOGIS, Country Mgr Italy
Role of the railroad:
Giancarlo Laguzzi - President Fercargo
Maurizio Dalola – DC Mercitalia Intermodal, Resp BU
Christian Colaneri - DC RFI
Mobility and sustainability:
Daniele Testi - President SOSlogistica
Andrea Poggio - Legambiente
A vituous case:
Roberto Tosetto - DG Interporto Padua
Round table: the point of view of the institutions
Telelibertà moderates Michele Rancati - Assistant manager
Patrizia Barbieri - Mayor of Piacenza
Cristian Camisa - President Confapindustria Piacenza
Edoardo Rixi - Vice Minister Infrastrutture and Trasporti