March 28, 2019
- Why to invest in Italy in the logistics?
- Of it School Business will be discussed on 29 May to Castellanza (Varese) near the LIUC
- Next 29 May to Castellanza (Varese), near the LIUC School Business, a convention will hold on the topic "Because to invest in Italy in the logistics. The choices of Luxottica, Stella Mc Cartney, 3M and Ikea" that it is organized from the Center on the Logistics and Supply chain management of the LIUC School Business in collaboration with Columbus Logistics.
- The encounter will insist on the signs that they push to think Italy as distributive pole for Europe, with global player and multinationals of several industrial fields that have already chosen our Peninsula which logistics base. In the course of the convention a round table will hold to which some between the most influential protagonists of the national scene besides testimonial of logistic Italy in the world will participate. During the event the results of a search on an international scale carried out from the Center on the Logistics and Supply chain management of the LIUC will be introduced also School Business in order to characterize the factors that push Italy to being the hub logistic for Europe.
- Anticipating the topics of the convention, Fabrizio Dallari, director of the Center on the Logistics and Supply chain management of the LIUC School Business, it has emphasized that, "in spite of Italy it is famous for its administrative burdens, the bureaucracy, the absence of fiscal incentives and the infrastructural delays, are not the little foreign cases of companies with headquarter that see in Italy an important market of outlet and a logistic platform from which throwing again the traffics in import and export consequent to the offshoring choices. During the last few years – it has observed Dallari - they are made considerable strides. A great acceleration has been date on several fronts: the efficientamento of customs, the digitalisation of the enterprises with the investments returned possible from flat Industry 4,0, the injection of young talents in logistic area coming from the university world and not only".
LIUC & Columbus Logistics: University and Enterprise entirety in order to create value
Stefano Bianconi, Columbus Logistics
Localizzative choices for the logistics in a total context
Fabrizio Dallari, LIUC School Business
Why it convene to remain in Italy although is the reference market the world?
Carlo David Rosa, Group Logistics Director Luxottica
How changed the distributive is Network still before the Brexit?
Michele Migliardi, Supply Chain and Logistic Director Stella Mc Cartney
The transformation of the role of the warehouse of Carpiano from domestic servant to international
William Rossi, Physical Distribution 3M Manager
Which perspectives for the distribution beginning from Italy, seen from the control tower of IKEA?
Andrea Colzani, Global Transport & Logistics Services IKEA Supply AG
To distribute in Europe through a bipolar model: the Schaffler case
Mauro Rizzolo, Vice President Logistics Western Europe - Schaffler
Round table: European Italy, hub distributive? It can be made
It moderates: Morena Pivetti, journalist
Which is the rate innovation of the Italian logistics?
Sergio Barbarino, Brussels Innovation Center P&G President of Alice (EU)
The harbour systems in the new total competition: the triestine case
Zeno D' Augustin, President Autorità di Harbour Sistema of Mare Adriatico Orientale - Vice president of Espo
Italy, next stopped on the new via of the silk: Belt and Road Initiative
Ivano Russo, Director Generale Confetra
Why to choose Italy in order to not only make logistics and?
Eric Veron, author of the book "I have chosen Italy"
Which investments in the field of real the summer for the logistics?
Alex Nouhi, Director Akno Parks Business
International scenes for the Italian logistics
Marco Spinedi, Economist of the transports and President Interporto of Bologna
Federico Visconti, Chancellor LIUC - Cattaneo University
Networking Cocktail near iFAB