ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

25 May 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 09:08 GMT+2



May 2, 2019

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Alla Livorno Terminals (Honor) 66% of the capital of the Port Livorno 2000

The society manages the traffic cruises and ferries in the port of Livorno

Livorno Terminals, new society controlled to 60% from the Sinergest of the Honored group Shipping and participated to 25% from the Marinvest of the shipowning group Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) and to 10% from the Livorno Marine Terminal (LTM) of the same Honored group Shipping, has adjudicated 66% of the capital of the Port Livorno 2000, the company that manages the traffic cruises and ferries in the port of Livorno. The quota will be yielded by the Authority of Harbour System of the Tyrrhenian Sea Northern that will fairly subdivide remaining 34% of the capital with the Chamber of Commerce of Maremma and the Tyrrhenian one.

Remembering that the award of the control of the Port Livorno 2000 reaches two years from the contest for 66% of the capital of the society that ATI Honor had been adjudicated(on 6 April 2017), Honored Shipping it has evidenced that the acquisition "confirmation the acceleration in existence in the development plans of the Honored group is in the harbour field (is recent the protocol of understanding signed in joint with group ARS Altmann for the realization to Piombino of mega a hub for the logistics of the new cars), is in the marine field, is in topic of alliances".

Honored Shipping it has announced that to the guide of the Port Livorno 2000, with the president charge, Matteo Savelli will be called, already managing director of Toremar and therefore in representation of the majority shareholder. "First of all - Savelli has declared - it is for me a great honor to once obtain more so a evident manifestation of confidence by the Honored family, for other in a society that it will quickly demand from a great engagement of renewal in order to indeed play the role of bridgehead of the Tuscany on the crocieristico market and of international tourism".

ABB Marine Solutions
Evergreen Line
Autorità di Sistema Portuale Tirreno Settentrionale



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail