ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

21 August 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 15:55 GMT+2



May 23, 2019

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
DP World and bottom NIIF acquire the control of Indiana KRIBHCO Infrastructure

The society manages three inland terminals and work railway services

Hindustan Infralog Private Ltd. (HIPL), joint venture participated to 65% from the terminalista group DP World of Dubay and to 35% from the governmental bottom Indian National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) that it is constituted at the beginning last year with the objective to invest in the fields of the transports, the ports and the logistics in India(on 22 January 2018), it has bought 76% of the capital of multimodale operator Indian KRIBHCO Infrastructure Ltd. (KRIL), that it is yielded by the Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd. (KRIBHCO), society that will maintain remaining 24% of the capital of the KRIL.

Specifying that the acquisition has happened through the Continental Warehousing Corporation (Nhava Sheva) Ltd. (CWCNSL), that it is controlled to 90% from Hindustan Infralog, the terminalista group of Dubay has specified that the value of the transaction is inferior to 1% of the value of the net worth of DP World on December 31, 2018, that is inferior to about 72 million dollars.

KRIL, that it is founded in 2009, manages three inland terminals to Poles (Haryana), Modinagar (Uttar Pradesh) and Hazira (Gujarat) and work railway services.

PSA Genova Pra'
Vincenzo Miele



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail