ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

19 September 2020 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 07:36 GMT+2

June 11, 2019

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
DryShips has acquired the entire capital of the Heidmar Inc.

The American company is partner in tanker the Blue pools End, Seawolf and Sigma

The DryShips Greek, that she has a fleet of 32 ships, of which 20 to rinfusiere, six tanker and six unit for the offshore field, has bought the American Heidmar Inc., than work in the segment of the tankers in the within of the Blue pools End Tankers Inc. (24 ships), Seawolf (seven ships) and Sigma Tankers Inc. (36 ships). The Greek company, that it possessed 49.8% of the capital of the Heidmar, has in fact acquired remaining 50.2% for about 17 million dollars.

PSA Genova Pra' Autorità di Sistema Portuale Mar Ligure Orientale

Search for hotel
Check-in date
Check-out date

Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail