ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

11 December 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 11:47 GMT+1



July 1, 2019

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
DP World buys Topaz Energy and Marine Ltd.

The transaction will have a value of 1,079 billion dollars

The terminalista group DP World of Dubay will acquire the entire capital of Topaz Energy and Marine Ltd. , marine society also it with center to Dubay that work to service of the offshore industry of the oil and the gas. The company will be yielded for 1,079 billion dollars from the Renaissance Services, society quoted to the Stock exchange of Muscat that possesses 86.5% of the capital of the Topaz, and from Standard Chartered Private Equity /Affirma Capital (SCPEL) that it possesses remaining 13.5% of the capital. According to the forecasts, the transaction will be capacity to term in the course of the third trimester of this year.

Renaissance had acquired the Topaz in 2005 when still the company operated alone on regional base. Successively the Topaz had widened own range to the Sea Caspian, with the acquisition of the OX Marine Services, and to the West Africa. Currently Topaz, that it has beyond 2.500 dependent, work a fleet of 117 ships and in 2018 has recorded revenues pairs to 349 million dollars and an EBITDA of 190 million dollars.

DP World is already anticipates in the segment of the marine services for the offshore industry through the society integrally controlled Maritime P&O that have a fleet of beyond 300 ships.

PSA Genova Pra'
Salerno Container Terminal
Logistics Solution
Vincenzo Miele



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail