ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

15 September 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 19:10 GMT+2



July 1, 2019

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Concluded the procedure of liquidation of the Agency Industrial Zone of Trieste

Of Augustin: it begins a new phase in which port, consortium and territory must play an important game for throw again and the attrattività of this area

In recent days the assembly of the associates of the Consortium of Local Economic Development of the Area Giuliana (COSELAG) has approved of the budget the 2018 and closing of the final budget of liquidation of the Agency Industrial Zone of Trieste (EZIT). The COSELAG has been born to end 2017 and in June the 2018 Region Friuli Venice Julia has charged it to at the end conclude the liquidatoria procedure of EZIT already started of 2015. Concluded such procedure, the new consortile structure, controlled for 52% from the Authority of Harbour System of remaining Mare Adriatico Orientale and for 48% from the municipalities of Trieste, Muggia and Saint Dorligo of the Valley-Dolina, it can now give course to the complete restart of the activities and to the attraction of new entrepreneurial activities for I throw again of the area.

"Now - the president of the AdSP of Mare Adriatico Orientale and the Consortium has explained, Zeno D' Augustin - a new phase begins in which port, consortium and territory an important game must play for throws again and the attrattività of this area, also in occupational terms". "I in the first place thank - it has added Of Augustin - Paolo Marchesi, commissioner liquidator of the EZIT, and the Board of Directors of COSELAG for the carried out job. We have the closing of the budget of liquidation of EZIT with a turned out important: they have remained many immovable assets that pass now in the COSELAG patrimony, becoming therefore source of yield for the new Consortium".

The AdSP has specified that from its constitution COSELAG the planning of a series of works aimed at the best one has already moved the first steps starting uses of the comprensorio, between which extraordinary maintenance operations of the roads in the industrial Zone of the Municipality of Muggia and the project of restructure of the center of the Consortium, for a value total of about three million euro. To these a demand for financing of 370 thousand euros joins for maintenance of the street connection of Via Malaspina with Riva Cadamosto. Railway Sul forehead is previewed the restoration of the systems that circulate from the station of Trieste-Aquilinia towards the Wärtsilä plant and the former-Eagle area. The real estate of the comprensorio, included railway net, is of about 18 million euros.

The primary objective of COSELAG is to promote and to favor the birth and the development of activity and productive and entrepreneurial initiatives, to supply services connected to the activities of the industrial agglomerates and the economic areas on the giuliano territory, let alone the management of the incentives and the advising to the enterprises for the editing of projects in order to approach deep the Europeans.

The AdSP has evidenced that the agency is strategic from the logistic point of view, as well as real estate, taking care also of integration with the navigation channel and of the management of FREEeste, the new industrial frank point of the port of Trieste.

PSA Genova Pra'



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail