ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

14 November 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 01:34 GMT+1

July 2, 2019

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
For the ninth consecutive year Koper first marine port for the import-export has been classified Austrian

Last year this flow of traffic through the Slovenian port of call is piled to 6,85 million tons

In 2018, for the ninth consecutive year, the port of Koper has turned out to be the first marine port of call for Austria. It has emphasized the Harbour Authority of the Slovenian port having specified that last year the cargos from and for Austria enlivened from Koper are piled to 6,85 million tons, light inferior volume to that of the year precedence (7,1 million tons).

Al according to place as for volume of traffic of enlivened Austria by sea is the port of Antwerp keeps on the third party place from Rotterdam. The Slovenian harbour agency has specified that 60% of the exports and imports of Austria, in fact, are enlivened by the ports of the Europe North, while remaining 40% pass through the ports of the Adriatic and the Black Sea.

PSA Genova Pra' Salerno Container Terminal Vincenzo Miele

Search for hotel
Check-in date
Check-out date

Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail