September 10, 2019
- Thursday to Livorno will be introduced the first relationship on the carbon footprint of the Harbour System of Alto Tirreno
- Calculated the emissions of co2 produced from the connected activities to the marine transports
- Next thursday beginning from hours 9,00 to Livorno, in Sala Capraia of the Chamber of Commerce of Maremma and the Tyrrhenian one, the Authority of Harbour System of the Tyrrhenian Sea Northern will introduce the first relationship on the Carbon Footprint of the Harbour System of Alto Tirreno, document that calculates with innovative instruments and methods the total of the emissions of co2 produced from the connected activities to the marine transports of competence of the AdSP.
- The harbour agency has explained that the elaboration of this relationship has been possible thanks to the redefinition and to the development of a new digital architecture of the harbour system of the Alto Tirreno, on which information converge and coming data are from set of various digital services (Port Community System; National net AIS of the General Command of the Harbour offices, etc.) is from appropriate nets of sensors scattered in the important points. The collected data, that they will be introduced and illustrated thursday from the Direction Development and Innovation of the AdSP, are elaborated the lines second guide released from the International Maritime Organization through the called instruments "Port Emissions Toolkit", own in order to guarantee the standardization and harmonization of the methodologies of collection of the information, of analysis and determination of the carbon footprint.
- The organized initiative near the Chamber of Commerce will be divided in two phases, in the first part will be introduced the data, in the second one they will be put to I confront perspective experiences various and sounded to develop in favor of the environmental sustainability.
Welcome Coffee and recording participants
IMPLEMENTATION OF CARBON FOOTPRINT IN THE HARBOUR SYSTEMS: REQUIREMENT AND OPPORTUNITY
Dott.ssa Antonella QUERCI, Managing Development, European Innovation and Programs, AdSP-MTS
IMPACT OF the NORMATIVE INNOVATIONS ON the DECARBONIZZAZIONE IN the PICTURE OF the STRATEGIC PLANNING OF the AdSP
Dr. Francescalberto DE YOU CHEAT, Responsible Servizio European Programs and Innovation, AdSP-MTS
STRATEGIES OF PARTICIPATION OF THE HARBOUR OFFICE FOR THE ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY OF NAVIGATION
Rear admiral (CP) Dr. Giuseppe TARZIA, Marine Commander Direzione Livorno
DIGITALISATION AND SENSORIZZAZIONE OF THE HARBOUR SYSTEM OF THE TYRRHENIAN NORTHERNER: MONITORING REAL-TIME AS QUALIFYING FACTOR FOR THE TOTAL SUSTAINABILITY OF THE PROCESSES
LATE Dr. Alexandr, Investigator CNIT
1° RELATIONSHIP ON CARBON FOOTPRINT OF THE TYRRHENIAN HIGH HARBOUR SYSTEM
Dr. Ing Gregorio BARBERS, Authority of Harbour System of the Tyrrhenian Sea Northern
Ing Ivano TONI, Authority of Harbour System of the Tyrrhenian Sea Northern
OPERATING INSTRUMENTS FOR THE DECARBONIZZAZIONE: FROM RENEWABLE ENERGIES TO ALTERNATIVE FUEL
Ing Lorenzo FERRARI, School of Engineering of the University of the Studies of Pisa
SUSTAINABILITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION OF THE ADSP: THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE RINA
Dr. Stefano LAURO, RINA
HARBOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE OBJECTIVES OF TOTAL SUSTAINABILITY OF THE UNITED NATIONS
Dott.Pietro SPATARO, Interior MSDG - Foundation Eni Enrico Mattei
ROUND TABLE: Sustainability and decarbonizzazione to territorial level, alternative fuel and energetic carriers, monitoring. Experiences, best practices, criticality and possible solutions in support of the total sustainability of the processes in harbour within, navigation and the logistics.
Moderator: Dott.ssa Antonella QUERCI, AdSP-MTS
Dott.ssa Simona GOBLETS, Managing Service Ecomanagement Quality Formation, ARPAE - Emilia Romagna
Dott.ssa Bianca Patrizia ANDREINI, Responsible Centro Regionale Tutela Qualità of the Air, ARPAT - Tuscany
Dr. Giuseppe CANEPA, Managing Ambient Service, Systems and Maintenances, Western AdSP Ligurian Sea
Dott.ssa Marie-Madeleine GUIDICELLI-POLETTI, General Coordinator, Chamber of Commerce Bastia and Alta Corsica
Dr. Domenico JOINTS, Managing Director, Wide Pilot Ing Matteo APOLLONIO, VP Sales Italy, DBA Lab
Fine work and Light lunch