January 23, 2020
- Assiterminal starts a season of new initiatives
- The association leaves with rivisitazione of the logo and the website and program a workshop series
- Assiterminal, the Italian Association Port & Terminal Operators, has announced the start, in parallel to the constant and consolidated institutional action, of a season of initiatives with the objective to return still more incisive its action being recalled the world of the cluster to cover and to face with the multiple topics of common interest. The objective is also to return the promotion of the opportunities, the context, the problematic ones and the potentialities of the companies more and more effective, pluralistic and compositive that operate in the Italian portualità.
- The initiative leaves from the rivisitazione of the logo of the association, that it wants to action plan communicate a new brand identity online with the distance and the history of current Assiterminal promuovendo and the perspective one and of operation that the association as the interlocutor of all places the entrepreneurial truths of the Italian portualità.
- Moreover tomorrow the new website of Assiterminal will be activated in which they will be introduced the association, the organization, the people, the activities, connected and interactive with the Network of the cluster. The initiative previews also the opening of a "window" for the contributions that freelance and associations will want to supply for feeding the acquaintance and the advising in the complexity of the field. Moreover, in topic of formation of the collaborators, Assiterminal will offer an appropriate service of producing of e-learning that will expand more and more of contained and deepening opportunity, with the perspective to widen the range to an activity of functional services to increase the competitiveness of the associate companies.
- Assiterminal has programmed also a series of workshop in partnership with companies and professionals of national reputation in order to focus arguments and thematic profits to management of the associate and opened companies to which they will want to participate in order to make use of the cues and the contents. On some topics the association collaborates with the university world in order to favor the interaction between the students and the world of the enterprises on topics that same they will be able to develop tomorrow in the professional distances that they will want to undertake.
- The first two events are in program for the 11 and 20 February next. First, on the topic "Financial law, innovation and portualità" will hold from hours 14,00 to the 17,45 near Centro Congressi of the Marine Station of Naples and preview an participation of the Fiscal and Social Study Deloitte on "the impacts of the Financial institution on making harbour enterprise: Ires, contracts and incentives" followed from an participation of Circle Group on "Innovation and Digitalisation 4,0 in the Supply Chain: evolutions of market, new challenges and opportunity" in order to end with an participation of Maresca & Partners Law firm on "the harbour concessions between Federal property and services".
- The event on 20 February on the topic "HR&Innovation: analysis and instruments of the new decade" will hold to Rome near the center of the Mercatorum University to Palazzo Costaguti to Rome with the following program:
Arguments term papers of the Master in Regulation and infrastructure law and Economics di Unimercatorum
Salutes of president AIDP Lazio David Trotti
Introduction of Davide Maresca: importance of the knowledge of world HR for the graduated young people specialized.
10:30 - 11:15
Employee benefit: as improving the life of the people
11:15 - 12:30
Performant by SCOA Dr. Luca Federico Ricci
The business coaching as instrument of management of the change
12:30 - 13:00
Assiterminal and the formation
14:00 - 15:00
RANDSTAD Dr. Arnaldo Carignano
Volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity: challenges HR in context VUCA
15:00 - 16:00
Law firm Employment & Sea Law
Aspects by right of the job
16:00 - 17:00
RANDSTAD Research Dr. Daniele Fano
Which competences for the future of the logistics?