February 4, 2020
- Meeting of the Propeller Club of Venice on security
- It is scheduled for February 18
- The International Propeller Club Port of Venice
February 18 th at 4:30 p.m., at
Hotel Bologna in Mestre (Venice), a meeting on the theme "Security.
Guarantees, limits, costs."
- Introducing works - Cavs. Maximus Bernano
- Regulatory framework - Avv. Anna Carnielli
- Security on board: what means to keep it effective
safeguard crew, ship and cargo - Commander Maximus
- Integrated security and security coordination as a tool for
management of resources - Capt. Marco Zanforlin - R.s.p.p. Venice
S.p.A. Passenger Terminal
- Safety at work in ports: obligations and responsibilities -
Dr Laura Cantanna
- Safety rules: Application profiles - Ing. AlbeMo Suri Panaioli -
Marine Senior Sumeyor Lloyd's Register
- Designated authority: tasks, tasks and objectives -
STV (CP) Francesco Dattis
- Case study and critical cues - Roberta Basato, AD Wiforce Italy
s. r. l.