February 13, 2020
- In 2019, HHLA's port terminals handled 7.6
million containers (3.3%)
- Intermodal shipments amounted to 1.57 million
- In 2019, the port terminals operated by the German group
Hamburgers Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) have moved a traffic
7.6 million teu, with a progression of
3.3% on the previous year. The company has specified that the volume of
traffic from terminals in the port of Hamburg
slightly higher than in 2018, while the foreign terminals of the
odessa, Ukraine, and Tallinn, Estonia, have
increased traffic more markedly.
- In addition, last year's transport activities
HHLA's intermodal shipments of 1.57 million
of teu (5.7%).
- HHLA expects to close the 2019 financial year with
revenues of 1.38 billion euros( or 6.8%) and with an operating profit
EUR 222 million, or 8.8%.
- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail