ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

30 March 2020 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 15:55 GMT+2



March 2, 2020

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
J.F. Lehman & Co. completes acquisition of Global Marine Group

The company specializes in laying submarine communication

The American investment firm J.F. Lehman & Co. (JFLCO) has completed the acquisition of the entire capital of the Global Marine Group (GMG), a Uk company specialising in laying underwater communication cables that was ceded subsidiary of Global Marine Holdings, of which the U.S. HC2 Holdings Inc. holds about 73% of the capital and the Dutch It shot 23.6%.

The transaction does not include the 49% stake in WYD Huawei Marine Networks Co. (HMN) that the British company will sell to Chinese telecoms company Huawei Technologies Co. which owns the remaining 51% of the capital of the joint venture.



PSA Genova Pra' Logistics Solution


Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail