March 11, 2020
- Global Ports Holding's economic results fall
in the last quarter of 2019
- Net sales decreased by -9.6%
- The Turkish global investment holdings (GIH) group closed the
2019 with revenues of 1.44 billion Turkish lira (206 million Turkish lira)
dollars), an increase of 27.7% on the previous year, of which
668.5 million Turkish lira (up 11.2%) generated by activities only
carried out by the group through the subsidiary Global Ports
Holding (GPH) which is also active in Italian ports (Catania,
Cagliari, Ravenna and Venice). EBITDA amounted to 563.3
million lire (up 21.1%), with a contribution from port activities of 437.1
million (up 8.5%). GIH closed 2019 with a net loss of
-131.0 million Turkish lira compared to a net loss of -89.9
million in 2018.
- In the fourth quarter of last year alone, the division
recorded net sales of 153.3 million l.a.
down -9.6% on the same period in 2018, and EBITDA
93.5 million (-8.4%).
- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail