ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

28 March 2020 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 21:32 GMT+1



March 25, 2020

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Brussels Ok at the entrance of the pension fund AustralianSuper in Peel Ports

It will acquire 25% of the company's capital British

The European Commission has approved the acquisition of 25% of the Peel Ports, a company that operates mainly in the port, maritime and logistics sectors, by the AustralianSuper Pension Fund. Currently, Peel Ports' capital is divided between the company Peel Holdings Group, which owns the UK investment 50.1%, and the German investment firm DWS Investments, holding the remaining 49.9%. AustralianSuper will take over equal share of the shareholders.



Logistics Solution Evergreen Line


Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail