August 20, 2020
- In Monfalcone the technical launch of the CRUISE ship MSC
- It will be delivered to MSC Cruises in July 2021
- This morning at the Shipyard of Monfalcone of the Fincantieri Group
the technical launch of MSC Seashore,a ship to be
cruise that after the interior construction work that
will be carried out in the same plant will become part of
MSC Cruises fleet in July 2021. MSC Seashore,with
339 meters, will be the longest ship in the company and the
largest ever built in Italy.
- MSC Seashore,with a gross stab in yield of 169,500 tonnes,
will have a maximum capacity of 5,877 passengers and will be
the third of four "Seaside" class ships, after MSC
Seaside and MSC Seaview launched in 2017 and
2018, and the first of two ships belonging to the generation
"Seaside Evo" which compared to previous
completely redesigned public spaces, more cabins and more
high ratio outer space to guest of any other ship
of the company's fleet.
- Among the latest environmental technologies
MSC Seashore will have a system
power from the ground that, during the mooring, will be able to
connect the ship to the ground power grid by reducing
further emissions into the air, technology that is
available for the entire fleet of MSC Cruises and from 2017
a standard for all newly built ships of the company.
- In the summer of 2021, MSC Seashore will be employed
Mediterranean, climbing Italian cities of
Genoa, Naples (with visits to Pompeii), Messina, Valletta (Malta),
Barcelona (Spain) and Marseille (France).
- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail