October 9, 2020
- Filt Cgil, well the new decree for the implementation of the rules
- We are ready - the union said - to a constant
monitoring permissions already in place to report
quickly at the Mit the interventions of the case
- Filt Cgil expressed satisfaction with the outcome of the comparison
unions and employers' associations with the Ministry of
Infrastructure and Transport on the issue of self-production
"They have been largely accepted," he said.
our observations.' The Federation of Transport
Cgil, however, specified that, beyond the decree that
will have to fully implement the new provisions,
provisions of the Relaunch Act, in relation to operations
"there remains the need to be vigilant
authorizations to self-production of port operations
issued before the new discipline and then check the
adherence to what is already provided by the specific
regulation still in force. In the event of a discrepancy - he
Filt Cgil - we have highlighted the
need to comply with the new sentencing provisions.
decay and the granting of a possible
permission under the new rules.'
- "From the very first," said Filt Cgil.
ready for constant monitoring of permissions already
to report the case to the Mit quickly.'
- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail